1.2
Turnaround Time

I decided i wanted to have *** Man do my front and back yard.They also did my roof, my siding, my indoor greenhouse, and they also did my kitchen.

They stole all my food and replaced my grocery list with the bill. They did not even get rid of the weeds. I guess *** Man doesn't get rid of weeds, they spread them all over the lawn. One day mi home and the *** Man truck shows up and drops off the bill.

Doesn't even do anything about the weeds. He rips out a patch of crab grass an starts smoking it. I guess *** Man employees are forced to rip people off.

TOTAL SCAM.Do Not Get *** Man!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Weed Man Usa and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Weed Man Usa to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Weed Man Usa and weed man usa lawn service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Weed Man Usa?

Comments