Bronx, New York
1.2
Turnaround Time

I decided i wanted to have *** Man do my front and back yard.They also did my roof, my siding, my indoor greenhouse, and they also did my kitchen.

They stole all my food and replaced my grocery list with the bill. They did not even get rid of the weeds. I guess *** Man doesn't get rid of weeds, they spread them all over the lawn. One day mi home and the *** Man truck shows up and drops off the bill.

Doesn't even do anything about the weeds. He rips out a patch of crab grass an starts smoking it. I guess *** Man employees are forced to rip people off.

TOTAL SCAM.Do Not Get *** Man!!!

Review about: Weed Man Usa Lawn Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Weed Man Usa?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Trugreen - Poor Results & Overcharged Trugreen "...I signed up for a six-application contract over a six month period.One month was skipped by TruGreen so..." Read more Dimeo Farms - Blueberry Plant Review Dimeo Farms "They sent me sticks w/exposed roots. They agreed to exchange for potted, then changed their minds & threatened to have the police waiting for me. They kept referencing their terms..." Read more Dimeo Farms - do not buy here. Dimeo Farms "http://davesgarden.com/products/gwd/c/7646/ i only wish i had read these before placing my order with DiMeo Farms in hammonton NJ. I have the same complaints as everyone else posting on the site above...." Read more DiMeo Farms - Upick Blueberries Rip Off Dimeo Farms "On 6/26/16 I went to DiMeo Farms to pick blueberries at $1.66/pint. This was my first and LAST time at this farm. I pick a LOTof berries at one time,..." Read more Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. Terminix "Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. My house has been covered by the Terminix..." Read more No more Aerosoles for me! Aerosoles "Bought some cute yellow pumps from Aerosoles, open the box and they are dirty! They have been worn and are scuffed from whoever previously owned them. Have not tried to..." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "This was our primary tour of St. Petersburg. Our guide, Stan, was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour itself was good, but not fantastic, mostly because there was not enough..." Read more Country Financial - Very bad Country Financial "My car got hit they giving me the the runaround don't want to give me a rental and I've been calling and not very cooperative very very disappointed in country..." Read more