1K views
1.1

They call to sell me a service, I told them I will think it over with my wife. The next week they show up, don't leave the truck except to shove a bill for $350 in my door frame.

I called them and got a hold of the guy who had called me the week before. I told them I did not sign up for the service and hadn't spoken with my wife yet so why do I have a bill, and what did the guy do to my lawn? The man was very nicer and apologized, said he remembers the call and that I was correct, he said he would pass me to the owner to get this rectified. He passed me to the owner, who said that guy was new and doesn't know what hes talking about, he then said I still owe them.

I told them I do not owe them anything! Guess what?! A week later, *** Man comes to the house AGAIN! I told the guy to get outta here, he said he was there to spray something and I said NO!

Leave!

Another bill was sent in the mail to me for that "service" for $525! These sick people!

Product or Service Mentioned: Weed Man Usa Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Go out of business!.

Comments