1019 Industrial Ct, Suwanee, GA 30024

Got a call from a weed man rep telling me I could get 8 treatments for $250. I agree and give them my credit card info.

Get my statement and there is a $400 charge. Also, several times they never showed up when they said they were going to and I'd call the next day. They would eventually show up. Today I got a text that they were going to turn me over to their collections department.

I never agreed to any other service outside of the 8 treatments. Never signed a contract and I even called after the last treatment to confirm that was the last one and I did not want to renew or use them again since such poor service and scamming. NOW, I have to pay them for a service I did not agree to nor received...how is that a reputable business. Better Business Bureau I hope you're listening.

I posted my experience on Facebook and had others chime with the same exact experience.

Why can't anyone do something about these fraudulent business tactics. It's a real shame they can continue to do business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Weed Man Usa Lawn Service.

Reason of review: Can't select several! Poor customer service, problem with delivery, pricing issue becasue I was told one price on the phone then charged $150 more than quoted. Was told my service had continued even though after my last treatment I confirmed it was last.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Weed Man Is Bait And Switch Busine