I live in Seaman Ohio can we call the *** man to come out and Bush Hog for us.He came out and was supposed to Bush Hog half of our farm.

The first day he started cutting and I walked out to check on him and they were patches throughout the field. Apparently there was like one cinder block in the way some wood in the way so I woman have to move it or he was not going to cut it. The second day I went out to check he said he was done with that part and I said are you going to do the sides he said no there are tree limbs down and I am not going to break my equipment for that. And I understand that you shouldn't run over things with equipment that is not made for but there was a lot of spots where there were no tree limbs that he had agreed to cut.

He was loading up his equipment when I said I will show you I can walk right through it and there's no tree limbs will you walk with me he said sure. So when he was done loading his equipment I said walk back here and I'll show you and he said no and he proceeded to his truck. I said we paid you for the sides as well are you not even going to look and he said no. So I asked him for his name and number and he gave me a business card with no name.

So I called him and asked for his name he said Dale I said Dale what then he hung up on me. I understand that you cannot go over things that will break your equipment I did not one him to break his equipment I just wanted the job done that he said he was going to do and do it a hundred percent. I do not like lazy and disrespectful people. I definitely do not like being ripped off or lied to.

And I think it's very unprofessional all that and for you as a businessman to hang up on a customer.Now I hope something will be done about this and it to be fixed by this company.

Review about: Weed Man Usa Lawn Service.

Had an Experience with Weed Man Usa?

Comments