*** man phoned in early in 2014 and offer us a deal.Service for the year to rid of the weeds on the grounds of my property which is cover also with and has flowers, plants, strawberries, fruit trees and my wife's favorite four year old Japanese Maple tree which is about four feet high.

They told me and my wife that the chemical they use only kills weeds, won't hurt anything else and it is earth friendly.

After the summer in 2014 using their service my strawberries dies, and my four year old Japanese Maple tree is dead, its dry, dark, and no leaves how I have to pull it out.

An still have lots of weeds.

I email *** Man this year and send them a picture in March 2015 and have not receive a word from them.It was a waste of over $350.00

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Weed Man Usa and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Weed Man Usa to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Weed Man Usa lawn care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Weed Man Usa?

Comments

It must be a common practice for Weedman employees not to take responsibility for their actions.We have encountered the same problems with the Roswell, GA location.

Always the customer's problem. And, before you ask, we employed them for over two years and were perfectly happy with them until they started with fraudulent accounting practices.

They will not admit they made a billing mistake and we had to cancel the service.All they needed to do was apologize for the mistake.

Gold.cind981

I'm sorry they did not respond maybe they were busy

The weedman is not a scam they do the work they put Tony white and green balls and fertillizer on your lawn