4.3

Contacted Weedman franchise in Charlotte NC and scheduled an appointment. While on the phone with Weedman I requested that Weedman treat my mulch areas in front of our home and the perimeter of the house. Weedman assured me that request would be honored. Weedman came to our home and again I told Weedman what I needed. Weedman agreed to honor my request. The weeds are still here and making matters worse when I called and spoke with Weedman, I was told that I was only entitled to have my lawn sprayed not the mulch areas. Weedman does not do weeds! Don't be fooled by slick advertising. Weedman will take advantage of seniors and think nothing of it.

This reviewer shared experience about "service not provided as requested" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $29. jowenbird54 is overall dissatisfied with Weed Man Usa. the best about weed man usa lawn service from Weed Man Usa was technician was pleasant. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Weed Man Usa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Landscaping and Gardening category for more informed decision or compare Weed Man Usa to other companies on our site.

Comments

Dry Ridge, Kentucky, United States #1188923

That's because technically they are not supposed to treat any non turf areas. They are there normally to treat your lawn.

Let me ask you this, how many lawn services have you had in the last five years. How long have you neglected your lawn? What kind of weeds are they?

Is your mulch new or did you just dump some new mulch on the old? How many applications did they do before you complained?

Gold.cind981

Weedman does do weeds

DontBeATwit

Are you sure Weedman is actually a lawn care service? I would be wary of visits from the Drug Enforcement Task Force if I were you.