188 Shepard Ave, Wheeling, IL 60090
1.2

We are pissed consumers. We hired Weed Man lawn care services and they burned our grass.

They take on hiring new people that are not fully trained and they burn our grass.

Then they have the nerve not to take responsibility for fixing it and instead they come up with making stories that there's a fungus out there that got into our lawn when in fact the lawn was in excellent condition before they sprayed. Think twice before hiring Weedman lawn service because you may be next.

Product or Service Mentioned: Weed Man Usa Lawn Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Weed Man Usa Cons: Treatments burn grass.

Comments

Imoni

I agree with everything you said because the same happened to my lawn! I had a few weeds but nothing drastic and thought they would be great, well they burned my lawn beyond repair and I have to sod entire front lawn next spring because of over fertilizing.

I had another company come out to verify that's what happened and sure enough. I asked for my money back and sent a ton of pictures to fall on deaf ears.

Weed Man is a joke of a company and never take responsibility for their employee's mistake. I was told by employee they use mouth wash and dawn dish soap as their weed killer, For the amount of money I paid sure pissed me off......DO NOT EVER USE THIS COMPANY******************RIPOFF***********

Weed Man Usa Reviews