Ogden, North Carolina

I have been having my lawn serviced be *** man this year.I will say it looks the worst it ever has.

I use to do my own lawn in the past, and I figured lets give this a shot. WOW! To my surprise these guys come over and supposedly spray my lawn well if thats the case my yard looks terrible, terrible, terrible. So I started having my doubts that the service was actually happening.

So I am home from work and noticed their truck pulls up. He sits in his truck for a few minutes then comes up to my door and drops off a bill and leaves. NOTHING WAS DONE WHAT SO EVER!!!!!! THESE GUYS ARE ROBBERS!!!!

Next day I decide Im going to call these guys talk to their operator on the lawn he says the average lawn in my neighborhood should take 15 minutes. I'm thinking Ok maybe, but I know I still saw this guy NOT DO A THING! Then he calls me back and says we have tracked the time with a GPS device and the guy was 6 minutes and that is good time for a service. INCREDIBLE!!!

DEFINITELY NOT!EVERYONE BEWARE THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $53. This person is overall dissatisfied with Weed Man Usa. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Weed Man Usa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Landscaping and Gardening category for more informed decision or compare Weed Man Usa to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Weed Man Usa?

Comments

I am not surprised to hear this. My lawn was supposedly fertilized by Weedman too and my lawn looks horrible. Also hired them to mow and they are horrible!!!!

to Anonymous #1316945

Well, first off WeedMan doesn't mow lawns so that is why your wrong starting off. Secondly WeedMan uses the best fertilizer on the market so I would have to guess you didn't take care of your lawn properly, maybe watering or your own application.